‘GISmo’ – Gas Injector System accessory MOunt
Easy and cost effective in-situ TEM section extraction
In beta test currently – new testing partners wanted – free trial period.
If you are in the UK and interested to take part, email us here
NanoScope Services has developed a novel (patent pending) in-situ lift-out solution, which overcomes many of the shortcomings of conventional solutions, while offering some important new applications advantages.
There are 5 clear advantages
- LOW COST – Costs less than the consumables of other solutions, no maintenance, no running costs no consumables and free replacements.
- EASY – easy to train, easy to use, easy to install
- COMPATIBLE – Adds nano-manipulation to your existing gas injector (without compromising it). It works with all system options including other manipulators.
- COMPLETE SUPPORT – Step by step help for install and use, direct support and training visits if needed.
- SAFE AND RELIABLE – Normal microscope and GIS operations are not affected. GISmo has a flexible probe and no moving parts so is almost impossible to blunt or damage.
Want to learn more about lift-out? try these.
‘ In-situ or Ex-situ? Which TEM section lift-out method is best?’ – You may think in-situ foil extraction is more advanced and effective than ex-situ, but hold on, that’s not the whole story.
‘Anatomy of a FIBxTEM section – What will I see in the TEM?’ – FIBxTEM sections are not the same at mechanically prepared TEM sections. TEM operators can stumble when they start imaging them. This applications note can help.
Do lift-out on the bench instead
Fancy a quick chat?
Why not let us know you are interested now – so we can drop you a line on release?
The perfect addition to any FIB or FIB-SEM laboratory, a high performance optical microscope with ultra long working distance lenses and an ‘ex-situ’ FIBxTEM section lift-out manipulator. Our new ‘best in class’ configuration maximises the benefits of the ex-situ approach across the widest range of materials systems.
New ‘best in class’ ex-situ FIBxTEM section lift-out solution now available
New Website & New Failure Analysis Services Launched