Luckily we were already set up for working with you remotely, so we can seamlessly support your new designs/products or analysis so that you can to be ready, and your projects still on time.
To adapt to the new reality of Covid19, there has had to be a few subtle changes to the way we operate – but it’s all very sensible.
- We have adapted our protocols to operate normally while protecting our own staff (even from each other)
- Our Couriers are still running so sending and receiving devices/boards/samples is still normal.
- Our free project consultancy is unchanged via telephone and via video conferencing.
- We have upgraded the bandwidth and refresh times of our LiveFIB and LiveOPTICAL remote consultancy/microscopy options – you can still visit to supervise your work being done – but now ‘virtually’. This also saves non-urgent travel risks and costs.
- Sample handling is always done in sterile conditions, and return shipping is in sterile packaging.
For you this means
- No new risks for you for handling, shipping, discussing and supervising external projects.
- No new project delays, lower costs (no travel), less time needed for documentation (virtual meetings), same rapid project turnaround, same professional – confidential – expert service.
- Extremely low exchange rates – so if you pay in Dollars or Euro’s, you have a historically lower cost.
So even if you are now working from home, and things could be better – Better call NanoScope
Lloyd.Peto@NanoScopeServices.com +44(0)7768 172049